Terms & Privacy
TERMS & PRIVACY
1.The information we collect.
When you visit our Web site, restaurants and mobile applications, we can receive and collect certain information. The information that we receive and collect depends on what you do when you visit our Web site, restaurants and mobile applications.
Information collected automatically.
Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you visit our Web site. This information may include some or all of the following elements: the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, including the address of Internet Protocol (IP) of the computer you are using and the IP address of your Internet service provider; the type and version of Internet browser used and its operating system program; the date and time of access to our site, the duration of their stay and the specific pages, images, video or forms which agreed to visit the site the Internet address of the Web site from which linked directly to our Web sites, and if applicable, the search engine referred you and any search strings or phrases entered in the search engine to find this site; and demographic information on the country of origin of his team and the language or languages used by it.
We use this information to monitor the use of our Web site, assess its performance, ensure technological compatibility with your computer, and understand the relative importance of the information provided on our Web site. We may also use this data to perform statistical analysis on patterns of use of visitors and other aggregated data.
Information gathered through cookies.
The cookies can be programmed so that they expire: (1) on a specific date; (2) on a specific period of time; (3) when it has completed a transaction; or (4) when a user turns off your Web browser. A cookie that is erased from memory when a visitor’s browser closes is called a “session” cookie. Cookies that expire based on a time set by the Web server are called “persistent” cookies.
- Information collected using Pixel or transparent GIF tags.
Transparent GIF or Pixel tags, also known as Web Beacons or Web Bugs, are transparent graphical images placed on a Web site. We do not use these items on our Web site.
- Information may actively submit through our Web sites.
Most of the navigation in our website , they do not require nor collect “User information”. User information is information that can identify you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address. You can browse our website and take as long as you want to review our services without having to submit such user information. In the following cases, however, we need to actively send user information when: (1) you wish to contact us via electronic means or website submission; (2) entering a contest or sweepstakes or participate in a promotion; or (3) you join electronic mailing lists. Electronic mail or other forms of communication electronics, including presentation of Web pages, are not secure and confidential means of communication.
- Information that might actively in our restaurants.
When you visit our restaurants, we only collect “Customer information” in limited situations. “Customer information” is information that can identify you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. We may collect customer information when: (1) you want to fill customer comment cards; (2) entering a contest or sweepstakes or participate in a promotion; and (3) you join our programs of loyalty of customers or email lists.
We strive to maintain internal controls and procedures to ensure that the information (as defined below) that you share with the use is handled in a safe and responsible manner. We will only disclose such information to employees and authorized service providers who require such information for the purposes described in this policy. Our databases are protected by physical measures, techniques, and procedures that restrict access to authorized persons in accordance with this policy. Although no transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences. Our information systems are maintained behind a firewall to isolate them from access by other networks connected to Internet and access to information to employees who need the information to perform a specific job.
3. Personal information about children.
Our Web site is mainly directed for use by adults. Currently we we do not market or create special areas for use by children. As a result, we do not deliberately collect age identifying information, or consciously we collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. However, we advise all visitors to our site under the age of 13 years of age has not disclose or provide any personal information. When it discovers that one child under 13 has provided personally identifiable information to us, in accordance with the children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (see the Web site of the Federal Commission of Commerce at www.FTC.gov/kidzprivacy for more information about this Act), be deleted personally identifiable information from the child from our files to the extent possible technologically.
When you send us an email, or give us your email address, are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communications from us electronically. We can keep the content of the message, your email address and our response to your service needs. We may use the data that you provide to send by e-mail or correspondence via other means.
5. How we use and share user information and customer information.
Except where you obtain your express permission, we share your information with third parties only in limited circumstances which are set out below:
- Information may be subject to disclosure for legal reasons, as in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation or request, or when required by law;
- Information may be disclosed to protect our rights or property, to protect our legitimate commercial interests, to enforce the provisions of our policy of privacy and conditions of use, or to prevent harm to you or others;
- Information may be disclosed to third party service providers carefully selected to provide services to you, provide service to the customer; send or email marketing communications; keep the database and other programs, monitor Web site activity; surveys; and administer contests or sweepstakes. We will share your information with our carefully selected confidential third-party service providers. These service providers are prohibited to use your information for purposes other than the provision of our services.
- Information may be disclosed and transferred if our company or its business is sold or offered for sale to another company or individual, if a petition for relief is filed under the laws of United States bankruptcy by or against us, or if we become subject to an order of appointment of a trustee or receiver.
6. Linking to third party Web sites.
When you click on links on our website to third party websites, shall be subject to the privacy policies of third parties. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, we cannot be responsible for the actions of third-party Web sites. Urge you you to read the privacy statement registered of any website you visit, whether they are linking throughes Web site or browsing on your own.
7. Access to and management of your information.
Believe that it is important so you can know what information you have provided through our Web site, update your information and get away (“Opt-Out) from receiving future marketing communications.To inquire about your information, update your information or ‘choose’ to receive future communications fromMarketing, please, do one of the following:
- to send an email with your request and current contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 787-273-3131
- send a fax with your request and current contact at 787-273-3141; or
- send a request in writing with your current contact information International Restaurant Services Inc. Call Box a: 51990, Toa Baja, PR 00950-1990.
If you send an e-mail or letter request, be sure to include your full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address and indicate the specific nature of your request. If you want to add (“opt in”) or out (“opt-out”) of receiving marketing communications, specifically what type of communication (e.g., e-mail or direct mail) marketing you want to receive or stop receiving. This will ensure that identify you correctly in our systems and accurately process your request. We will take appropriate steps to implement your request, but due to production, shipping and terms of system, may take up to: ten (10) business days for e-mails or thirty (30) days by regular mail. Until the change to take effect, can receive or not receive marketing of us communications.
Also, keep in mind that although you have left “Opt-Out” of receiving marketing communications, you can still get the business-related communications. You have note that out (“opt out”) of certain third-party applications may prevent us from providing certain services requested.
8. Need to do to protect your information.
You have several options when deciding how can better protect your information. One option is to simply do not provide it voluntarily. As mentioned above, this approach still would allow you to visit our Web sites and restaurants – although it will prevent you, for example, offer us your comments or questions regarding our restaurants, or use online ordering and reservations. The Web site of the Federal Trade Commission, www.FTC.gov, also provides useful information about how to protect the personally identifiable information provided to a Web site.
9. What to do about alleged breaches of this privacy statement.
If at any time you believe that we have not observed the policies and principles set forth in this privacy statement, please notify us using the contact information provided below. We will make all commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to your concerns.
10. Changes in privacy policies.
11. Questions or comments.
- to send an email with your request and current contact to email@example.com;
- call 787-273-3131.
- send a fax with your request and current contact at 787-273-3141; or
- send a request in writing with your current contact information to: International Restaurant Services, Inc. Call Box 51990, Toa Baja, PR 00950-1990